Monday, March 09, 2009

It's Back: Tom Petty Comics #5

Argh!! Where are those reviews?? Sean Rose has failed his own blog. What is going on.

I don't really have an excuse for my lack of updates. Working on comics, schoolwork, and flat-out laziness have prevented me from writing some classic album writups. And those are not good excuses!! Ah well.

Either way, during my inexplicable absence, cartoonist Stephen Winchell decided to pick up my slack and create some BRAND-SPAKIN'-NEW "Tom Petty Comics"!! Yes that's right! Remember those? Well, if you do, you will realize that we have not seen a Tom Petty Comic since early September. If you don't, well hey, you can read them all right here! Dang!

Last time we left Mr. Petty, he had just re-enacted the crucifixion of Christ, interrupting sessions for his classic record Full Moon Fever once again and distressing collaborator and confidant Jeff Lynne. How will this tale unfold? Find out below!



Wait what? A cliffhanger?? Does that mean there will be yet ANOTHER Tom Petty Comic next week??? Guess we'll have to wait to find out.

Until then maybe I'll actually use this blog to post my OWN work for a change. Hah! We'll see how that pans out.

2 comments:

Steve said...

dude resize the image

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.